Thursday 24 November 2011

Sad Kdrama (Recommended 100%)

49 DAYS (2011)
I love this drama. Interesting plot and characters. Surely it will bring some tears for you. Plus, beautiful and lovely OST for this drama.


THE THORN BIRDS (2011)
Intense story line. Super evil second female lead character. Full of emotions. Love the acting.
BAD GUY (2010)
So thrilled drama. Revenge drama. Superb OST which suits the drama. Worth watching it. 

WILL IT SNOW FOR CHRISTMAS (2009)
Beautiful and meaningful story. I love this drama so much. Great acting and story!Really nice OST!


THANK YOU (2007)
Awesome and super fine piece of work. You will absolutely and surely crying for this drama. I bet!!

HELLO GOD (2006)
Intersting story line and characters. Superb acting. I love everything about this drama. You surely will cry a bucket of tears.


SAD LOVE SONG (2005)
Pure love story. Really good OST

AUTUMN TALE (2000)
Epic love story. Won Bin so hot. Auww.

I will add other dramas which I want to recommend later.

No comments:

Post a Comment