Friday 28 October 2011

Flower Boy Ramyun Shop (Upcoming Kdrama)

Woww..This end of October will going to be interesting! Jung Il Woo on the small screen again. I'm excited to see his cutie face again after watching him in 49 days early this year. After taking a short rest (I guess), currently he's been busy for the new drama, Flower Boy Ramyun Shop. This drama premieres on 31 October 2011.

Based from the stills and posters, this drama full of prettiness and cuteness. All I can say, the cast are  pretty cute and handsome.  Ahh, I think most of fangirls (including me) will going to faint because we have to handle  the overload cuteness from the cast. Just imagine, they are two cute handsome boys  involved in a love triangle  played by Jung Il Woo and Lee Ki Woo. And our lucky heroin is Lee Chung Ah. If you happen to be the heroin, who will you choose?  Jung Il Woo for sure is the nuna's killer and Lee Ki Woo, our super tall baby face man. Who doesn't want right?

While for Lee Chung Ah, she has been starred on the movie, named Temptation of Wolves (2004) alongside Kang Dong Won and Jo Han Su. Sigh. She's sure a lucky girl.


Aren't they cute?


Cuteness overload right? I know. I know.Let's check the trailer below.

No comments:

Post a Comment